What do we have for you today? It’s Nymphicus for Windows 1.2
So what is new in 1.2 compared to 1.1.4?
- Facebook integration added
- If Snarl is started after Nymphicus (or restarted during run time) app and classes are now (re)registered
- Filter now can be applied on the sending application/client name (both Twitter and Facebook)
- Deactivating a filter in a view definition now immediately brings back items which were hidden because of this filter
- Buttons overlay for user image now with animation. This makes the delay until the main window is responding on mouse on startup much smaller
- Pressing the fav button on a tweet now a background thread – user interface stays accessible
- Account selector (e. g. in compose or search window) now shows the account color
- On various points the fullname instead of only username is shown (as Facebook username often is only a number)
- Replying on item with multiple Twitter accounts being mentioned: done as reply all with the additional username selected to easily remove them by just starting to write
- Conversation view: see the full conversation on replies and direct messages by pressing the small message type icon
- Speed and performance optimizations
- Snarl notifications on inital fetch now reliable not being displayed (no more screen flooding)
- Smooth scrolling now disabled – now changing the current view is more or less instant and the filter box is back to filter as you type (you don’t need hit enter anymore.
This is a massive (!) performance boost but anyway if you liked to old smooth scrolling you can reenable it in the preferences
- Compose window opens now at the same location as the main window
- Fix: Recent tweets in UserInfo window was unreliable
IMPORTANT for users of older betas: Please remove any Facebook account and add it again afterwards as the old authorizations do not include all needed permissions to display user infos and comments.